If you an encounter an issue where an instrument is not working properly or is completely broken, then you can report this problem in Coral.
- Start Coral.
- Log into Coral using the credentials (username and password) that you created when you registered your account in CMSE MUMMS.
- Expand the list in the left pane so that you see the instrument has a problem. Select that instrument.
- Go to the menu Equipment Actions and select:
- Report Problem if you suspect that something is wrong with the instrument but it is still operational
- Shutdown if the instrument is not working
- In the subsequent dialogue, enter a short description of the problem in the Subject field and a longer description of the problem in the text field. Then click Submit.